Buy NFT with Trustee Receive, Store and Earn
Have you been looking for a single convenient storage for your Axies or an album for digital postmarks? Have you ever wondered how to store NFT art pieces? Where to buy NFT? We have exactly what you need.
Trustee is a perfect place to store or transfer your non-fungible tokens. Download now and enjoy. No registration required.
How to store NFT
NFTs or non-fungible tokens are one-of-a-kind digital assets that exist on a blockchain.
These tokens are usually used to make single or multiple copies of a unique object: a painting, football card, song, or another art piece. One might call it a digital certificate of a given object.
Trustee safely stores your NFTs: we have no access to your private keys. You are the sole owner of your assets.
How to buy NFT tokens?
- NFT shops will require you to connect a wallet application. Trustee Wallet can work with any platform through WalletConnect provided that a given platform supports it.
- Purchase NFTs to expand your collection, support your favorite artist, or invest in them to trade profitably later.
- So where to buy NFT crypto? Check out WalletConnect compatible websites like Rarible, or OpenSea.
How to get NFT?
Storing, sending, and receiving NFTs is secure and simple with Trustee Wallet. It is a non-custodial service that prioritizes anonymity and cutting-edge technologies. Just give it a try!
How to get NFTs? There are a few easy ways to add an NFT asset to your Trustee Wallet.
- Swipe to the right of the NFT tab on the Home screen and tap the “Arrow” icon.
- Copy your wallet address (as an alphanumeric or QR code) and give it to the NFT sender.
- Alternative. Send your wallet address using the “Share” button (the sign in the upper right corner of the screen). The blockchain indicator on which the NFT is issued should remain active.
- After sending the NFT to the specified address, the token will appear in the wallet automatically.
How to transfer NFT
The Trustee team made sure that you have a fast and simple means to transfer your non-fungible tokens to other users.
Either as a gift or a reward, or between your own wallets – how to transfer NFT?
- Open the NFT tab on the main screen of the wallet app.
- Select the token from the list or from a specific collection.
- Tap the Send button on the token screen.
- Enter the receiver address. You can also set the fee or attach a comment in Settings.
- Review the transaction details and tap the Send button.