Last updated: November 17, 2020
І. The Policy:
5. The Wallet is intended solely for use by a legal entity or full-aged individual (18 years). Use of the Wallet by non-adult is prohibited, we are not responsible for any consequences caused by the use of Wallet by non-adult.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data.
Data Controller means a person who determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
If You have any questions, contact us by: https://t.me/trustee_support_bot
Data Subject (or You) is any living individual who is using our Wallet and is the subject of Personal Data.
III. Legal grounds for the processing of Your Personal Data:
1) consent to the processing of Personal Data received from You;
3) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data controller is subject.
IV. With regard to each of Your visits to our Website or with our Wallet we automatically collect the Usage Data – following information:
- the information that Your browser sends whenever You use Your Wallet/Website;
- information about Your use of the Wallet, / Website including the type of browser and the version You are using;
- information about the device You are using, including hardware model, operating system and version, as well as unique device identifiers and others;
- IP address that you use to access the Website;
- the website address from which you linked to our Site, and the address of the website to which you navigate from our Site/ the source from which you go to download the Wallet, if possible;
- the public data you have imported into Your Wallet;
- public addresses of the systems of the blockchains;
- unique user hash;
- other non-personified traffic data.
You can easily remove any cookies that have been created in the cookie folder on Your browser setting.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate where a cookie is being sent.
3) The information you voluntarily provide to us when you contact the Support. We will retain this information for as long as necessary to provide you with technical support.
V. Purposes of collecting Personal Data:
- maintaining and providing You with the Wallet;
- providing, maintaining, delivering or improving our Website, the Wallet provided through our mobile application;
- making more of such services available to You where possible and appropriate;
- fulfilling our legal or regulatory requirements;
- providing You with the information or services that You have requested;
- carrying out any actions for which we have received Your consent, carrying out any other purpose or reason for which the information was collected.
VI. Disclosure of Personal Data:
VII. Security of Personal Data:
- We protect Personal Data with appropriate physical, technological and organizational safeguards and security measures.
- The access to Personal data is restricted and certain access rights are set.
VIII. Storage / Retention of Your Personal Data:
- We retain the information of You only as long as it is necessary, in accordance with the purpose of collecting the data and required by law. When Personal Data and other information are no longer needed we have procedures either to destroy, delete, erase or convert it to an anonymous form.
- All Personal Data can be removed by You if You chose to. You can revoke consent and/or request deletion of Your Personal Data at any time contacting us at https://t.me/trustee_support_bot
- We reserve the right to store/process personal data in accordance with the specific purpose of their storage/processing without limitation of storage and processing time in cases stipulated by law.
- Withdrawal of consent and/or deletion of Your Personal Data disables the use of certain Feature of the Wallet by You.
IX. Data subject’s rights:
- You have the right to:
a) modify and correct your Personal Data at any time and you are therefore responsible for the accuracy of Your Personal Data;
b) ask about Your Personal Data from us to data portability and also the right to request us to restrict the processing of Your Personal Data and/or to delete it in case obligation to retain the data is not set out by the law;
c) object to processing of Your Personal Data and/or to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
2. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data in the European Economic Area (EEA) stated in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We aim to take reasonable steps to allow You to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of Your Personal Data.
If You are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), You have certain data protection rights stated in the General Data Protection Regulation:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on You. Whenever made possible, You can access, update or request the deletion of Your Personal Data directly. If You are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist You.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have Your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of Your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of Your personal information.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time where we relied on Your consent to process Your personal information.
3. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at https://t.me/trustee_support_bot .
If You wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about You and if You want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us athttps://t.me/trustee_support_bot
4. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, please contact Your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
X. Children’s Privacy:
1. Wallet does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
2. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at https://t.me/trustee_support_bot
3. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information.
3. Your continued use of the Wallet and/or Website constitutes Your acceptance of such changes and Your consent to the processing of Personal Data according to the latest version. If You do not agree with any such changes, do not continue to use the Wallet and/or Website.
XII. Questions and Complaints:
1. Any questions about this Policy, the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data or access to Your Personal Data which is required by law (or would be so subject had the storage in question taken place in a relevant EU member state if the case may be but not otherwise) to be disclosed should be directed to https://t.me/trustee_support_bot 2. In the event that You wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at https://t.me/trustee_support_bot and we will endeavor to deal with your request as soon as possible.