Last updated: October 20, 2021
You affirm that you are an individual, at least 18 years of age or older, have the capacity to enter into this Agreement. The Wallet is intended solely for use by legal entities or full-aged individuals (18 years). Use of the Wallet by non-adult is prohibited, we are not responsible for any consequences caused by the use of Wallet by non-adult.
https://trusteeglobal.com (“Website”) is the website that displays information about the Wallet.
Trustee Wallet (“Wallet”) is a software program that stores private and public keys (in pairs), provides interactions with various blockchain to enable You to send and receive Virtual assets, perform a transaction, monitor Yours balance and conduct other operations.
“Wallet” covers one or more features provided or operated by Us via mobile application or otherwise, including, but not limited to:
a) permits You to self-custody, transfer and receive Virtual assets;
b) implements integration with liquidity providers to allow You to perform Transaction between Virtual assets and/or Transaction between Virtual assets and Fiat Money.
“Virtual assets” means a cryptocurrency, digital currency, digital asset, crypto assets or other such similar term describing, for example, Bitcoin or Ether.
“You” are an individual or a legal entity that uses the Wallet for Your own purposes.
“Fiat money” means currency issued by the government, is designated a legal tender on the legislative level in the country of issuance and is suitable for the exchange to each other.
I. Time of entry into force:
II. Legal status:
- We are not an exchange, store, financial or funding institution.
- We do not have any access to Your mnemonic (seed) phrase, Virtual assets, bank accounts, bank cards, private keys, passwords, etc.
- We do not execute any control over Your transactions or/and Your activity.
- We do not endorse or recommend any particular Virtual assets, transactions, or purchasing strategy. You acknowledge and agree that all transaction decisions are made solely by You and We bear no responsibility or liability for the outcome of Your decisions.
- We are not a participant in transactions and do not confirm them.
- The Wallet is not a payment system or an operator of payment transactions.
- We may change, amend, delete or add these Terms at any time and at sole discretion without notice.
- Any such changes will be effective upon the posting on the application and/ or on the Website. The effective date which is at the top of the Terms informs You about the latest version of the Terms.
- Your continued use of the Wallet constitutes your acceptance of such changes. If You do not agree with any such changes, do not continue to use the Wallet.
IV. The Wallet:
- When you create a Wallet, the Wallet software generates a cryptographic private and public key pair that You may use to operate any supported Virtual assets via the relevant Virtual assets network.
- You are solely responsible for the safekeeping mnemonic (seed) phrase associated with Your Wallet.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of Your private key.
- You must keep your Wallet address, mnemonic (seed) phrase, and private key information secure. You must not communicate the mnemonic (seed) phrase to any person, including our representatives. Failure to do so may result in the loss of control of Virtual assets associated with the Wallet.
- If You do not maintain a backup of Your Wallet data/ mnemonic (seed) phrase outside of Yours Wallet, You will be may not be able to access Virtual assets previously accessed using Your Wallet in the event that We discontinue or no longer offer some or all of the features or may otherwise lose access to Virtual Assets. We are not responsible for maintaining this data on Your behalf.
V. The procedure of using the Wallet:
- The Wallet allows You to self-custody, transfer and receive Virtual assets.
- The Wallet implements integration with liquidity providers, which allows You to make transactions between Virtual Assets as well as between Virtual Assets and Fiat Money.
- In order to be completed, any Virtual asset’s transaction created with the Wallet must be confirmed and recorded in the Virtual asset’s ledger associated with the relevant Virtual assets network. Such networks are decentralized, peer-to-peer networks supported by independent third parties, which are not owned, controlled or operated by Us.
- We cannot guarantee that any transaction details you submit via our Wallet will be confirmed on the relevant Virtual assets network. You agree and understand that the transaction details You submit via our Wallet may not be completed, or may be substantially delayed, by the Virtual assets network used to process the transaction.
- Once transaction details have been submitted to a Virtual assets network, we cannot guarantee You to cancel or otherwise modify Your transaction or transaction details.
- We pay attention to the quality of the technical support service and ensure a high level of service for all users.
- Communication between you and the Wallet’s technical support staff shall be in compliance with ethical and legal standards. Rude, aggressive, insulting, spreading false information, using obscene language and other forms of disrespect to the Wallet’s technical support staff from your side may lead to denial of service and refusal to provide you with any technical support.
- We do not collect or store Your passport, email or phone number.
- We do not have access to information about Your bank details, details of Your bank card.
- Your bank details, details of Your bank card are not stored in the application.
This provision does not apply to operations on transferring Virtual Assets to/from the Wallet.
VII. You are obliged:
a) to perform the duties according to this Terms;
b) not to distribute any information and / or computer programs that contain computer viruses or other dangerous components that are equivalent to them;
c) not to create a threat to the property, health and safety of countries, people and legal entities.
VIII. Scope of Liability:
- We are not responsible for:
a) correctness of data transmitted by You;
b) interruptions or lack of access to the Wallet and the site, if any, through no fault of ours;
c) any actions of You, third parties;
d) any act or omission of You, third parties;
e) power outages, problems in the transmission of data or connections, access to the Internet, which occurred not through the Us fault;
f) violation of the rights of third parties as a result of Yours actions committed while using the Wallet.
2. We are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, damage for loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, business interruption or any other commercial damages, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
1) Your use of the Wallet;
2) unauthorized access, use or modification of Your transactions or content if such unauthorized access by third parties occurred as a result of your actions (inaction).
3. You will be complying with and obeying all applicable laws, including but not limited to securities and capital market legislation, anti-money laundering and counterfeiting terrorism, consumer protection laws, financial promotion. We are not responsible for the above-mentioned violations of the law by You.
- In no event shall Our total liability to You exceed the amount of 5 000 (five thousand) dollars.
- You use the Wallet at your own discretion and at your own responsibility.
- The Wallet is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
- The Wallet is provided without warranty of fitness for any particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness or performance.
- We cannot guarantee that there will be no interference by third parties with your use of the Wallet or that the Internet, decentralized peer-to-peer networks will be uninterrupted in a timely, secure, or error-free manner. We cannot be responsible for vulnerabilities or malfunctions in network protocols, as the Wallet is solely an access tool for network protocols.
- No oral or written information or advice provided by us implies a warranty not expressly set forth in these Terms.
- We may extend the functionality, enhance or otherwise modify the Wallet (or any part thereof) provided under this Agreement at any time without notice. You agree to download such updates and/or be responsible for the lack of updates on your device.
- We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to your data, mnemonic (seed) phrase, keys, etc. that may be caused by such updates, as we do not have access to them.
- You are responsible for keeping your passwords/keys, mnemonic (seed) phrase safe, we cannot be held responsible for their loss by you and unauthorized access to the Wallet/Assets that occurs as a result of such loss.
- You understand that such changes may require you to change or update your Wallet
X. You are responsible for:
- complying with the law of the country where they reside;
- keeping Your passwords, mnemonic (seed) phrase confidential. You bear responsibility for a loss of Yours passwords, mnemonic (seed) phrase, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such failure;
- implementation of actions that could pose a threat to the normal functioning of the Wallet and /or the Website;
- any harm caused by Your actions.
XI. Sanctions policy:
- If you are resident or registered in a country on the international sanctions lists and/or if your use of the Wallet is contrary to the laws of the country of which you are resident and/or in which you are registered, you will not be able to use the Wallet.
XIII. Intellectual Property Ownership:
- All text, graphics, patents, applications, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, images, software, and other content of the API, Website, etc (collectively “Proprietary Material”) that you see or read through the Website is owned by Us.
- Proprietary Material is protected.
- The agreement between You and Us is valid as long as You use the Wallet.
- Your relationship with Us and use of the Wallet may be subject to the laws, regulations, and rules of governmental or regulatory authorities in your or our jurisdiction (“Applicable Law”). By entering into this agreement, you agree to act in compliance with and be legally bound to any and all Applicable Law.
- We reserve our right to change, modify, supplement and extend the features of the Wallet.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to carry out identification/verification procedures, to require you to confirm the origin of the assets, information about the nature of the financial transaction, as well as any other information at our discretion. By using Your Wallet You agree to provide the necessary documents and information.
- We reserve the right to freeze assets in case there is a suspicion of money laundering obtained illegally. By using the Wallet You agree to provide documents and information that confirm the legality of their origin.
- We reserve the right to implement additional services, referral programs and other features related to the use of the Wallet. Such changes and/or innovations will be reflected in these Terms and/or on the Website and/or within an application and/or in separate documents that form an integral part of these Terms and establish the rules for their use.
- If You downloaded the Wallet as a result of following the Referral Link, it means that You agree with the terms of the Referral Program and automatically become its member. In this case, You are assigned such ID as CashbackToken.