You see the following information and functions on the asset screen:
- Coin or token balance and its equivalent in the local currency (calculated in real time).
- An asset blockchain address: pushing on it copies the address into the clipboard (for the convenience of sending and receiving).
- Fast access to Receive, Buy, and Send functions.
- Transaction history. (See Transaction screen section).
- Additional settings for an asset.
For instance, Bitcoin settings are:
- Use unconfirmed transactions allows to use incoming bitcoins that are not yet confirmed by the network, effectively creating a queue of outgoing transactions.
- Edit the transaction before confirmation by miners enables the possibility to fasten up or cancel a transaction – Trustee Booster Kit.
- Increasing confidentiality turns on HD-wallet mode (address rotation), which results in the generation of a new address for each incoming transaction.
- Default address type – Legacy/SegWit.
- Receive: opens an address tab with the asset’s address as QR-code. The code can be copied, scanned, or shared from here; it can also be assigned the transaction sum via the Set amount button.
7. Buy – opens the Swap screen (See How to swap one cryptocurrency for another).
8. Send – opens the tab for transition of assets to another address.