How to add a coin or a token
- Select Add asset on the main screen.
- Enter the assets name into the search field or select it from the list directly. The assets are divided into coins and tokens for your convenience.
- Select a desired coin or token and tap on the switch to activate it. The assets will then appear on the main screen and be available for transactions: buy, send, or receive.
You can also add custom Ethereum (ERC20), Binance Smart Chain (BEP20), or Tron (TRC10/20) tokens through the following steps:
- Navigate to the More tab;
- Enter or scan a smart contract address of a custom token;
- Select Add asset.
The new token will then appear on the main screen.
Important! Not all custom tokens have a logo or real-time price updates. If you are a developer and want to make it available in our wallet, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.