How to create a new wallet
To create a cryptocurrency wallet, follow these steps:
- Download Trustee Wallet from the App Store (for iOS devices) or Play Market (for Android) and install it.
- Open the app, choose Create wallet.
- At first start Trustee Wallet will generate a unique Recovery phrase (Seed phrase) that consists of either 12 or 24 words. Push and hold button “Press and hold to reveal”. Write the Recovery phrase down on a piece of paper, word for word, in the original order. Keep it somewhere safe.
Important! The Recovery phrase (Seed phrase) is the only way to recover your wallet in case your device is lost or broken! Keep the Recovery phrase out of your device’s storage! Watch out for scammers, never disclose your Recovery phrase to anyone!
- Specify the name of the wallet in Settings (Cog icon in the down-left corner) if necessary.
- Approve your Recovery phrase.
- Trustee Wallet is ready to use.
- If you didn’t rewrite the Seed on the stage of wallet creation, you can still retrieve it from the main screen: select Settings -> My wallets -> Recovery phrase. Push and hold button “Press and hold to reveal”. Write the Recovery phrase down on a piece of paper, word for word, in the original order. Keep it somewhere safe.