How to find my receiver address
- To accept a payment, make sure that the respective asset is added to your wallet. Otherwise, add it using the Add asset button. (See the How to add a coin or a token section).
- Select the asset, copy its address (below the balance info) and share it with the sender.
- An incoming transaction information (its status, amount, and date) will appear in the transaction history.
To share your address as a QR code or an invoice with a preset amount to receive, follow the steps:
- Select Receive on the asset tab.
- Specify the amount with the Set amount button. It will generate a new QR code.
- Share the QR code with the Share button.
Important! Be attentive while sharing your receiver address with the sender. Do not accept transactions from another blockchain: it could lead to the loss of assets.