How to sell cryptocurrency
To sell cryptocurrency and receive fiat money on your bank card, select the Swap tab and do the following:
- Specify the cryptocurrency you are selling – BTC, ETH or another.
- Specify the fiat currency you receive – UAH, RUB, USD or another.
- Choose the payway: bank card or another payment system from the list.
- Select Enter details.
- Specify the amount to sell in the cryptocurrency or local currency units.
- Specify your payment details with the Add account or Change buttons to add a new payment method or edit the details of an existing one:
- Bank card: card number and expiration date.
- Bank transfer: IBAN for SEPA-compliant payments in euro.
- QIWI: the telephone number associated with a Qiwi wallet account.
- ADVCash: ADVCash account details.
- Perfect Money: Perfect Money account number.
- Payeer: Payeer account number.
- YooMoney: YooMoney account number.
- WebMoney: WebMoney account number.
- Mobile: international format mobile phone number.
- Select Search best offer and Trustee Smart Swap will display the best exchanges on top of the list, based on your bid details. Select the one that suits you.
Consider the service conditions of exchanges:
- P2P: payments from individuals;
- AML (anti money laundering): the exchange monitors a cryptocurrency to prevent illegal operations with it.
- Confirm the transaction details and continue selecting the Accept button if everything is alright.
- Click Send to finalize the transaction and sell an asset.Important! The network’s fee is calculated dynamically by the app; it depends on the network load at the moment and does not depend on the transaction amount. Lowering the network’s fee may result in the increased confirmation time by miners.
- As soon as an exchange receives your asset, it will be exchanged for fiat money and the latter will be sent to the account you specified earlier. You can see the status of cryptocurrency transactions in their transaction details; the swap operation details are available in transaction history.Important! The exchange happens the moment the exchange provider receives the funds. Use the suggested network fee to avoid transaction delays!