Dive into the world of DeFi for flexible, low-risk earning possibilities with WalletConnect.
- Trade on DEXes
- Yield profit on liquidity pools
- Farm various tokens
- Earn on crypto lending
What is WalletConnect? It is a protocol that securely links wallet applications with DEXes and dApps, making trade simpler and more accessible.
You can now use WalletConnect to trade crypto on any compatible Decentralized Exchange without closing the Trustee Wallet app, switching browser tabs, entering your logins over and over…
Isn’t it great to spend less effort on actions you perform on a daily basis? WalletConnect does exactly that and more:
Lowering the entry barrier into the world of Decentralized Finance
Eliminating the need for repetitive log-ins on a number of services
Access to NFT, DEX and DApps in one App
Support for different blockchains – Ethereum, Polygon, Optimism ETH, BSC
Allowing you to earn on DeFi
How to connect with WalletConnect
Whenever you feel ready to try out the new abilities of your Trustee Wallet app, refer to this guide. Let’s proceed with how to connect with WalletConnect:
1. Open a compatible DeFi service website and click the Connect to a wallet or Connect Wallet button.
2. Select the WalletConnect option from the list. The service will then generate and display a connection QR code
3. Activate the QR code scanner in your Trustee Wallet app and scan the code offered on the previous stage. Tap the confirmation button to connect mobile wallet.
4. After the confirmation, you will see the information about the connected services on the screen. Carry out the operations with connected services and tap Press to Stop to break the session. Paranoid Logout option will break the session as soon as the Settings window is closed.
How to use WalletConnect
As soon as your Trustee Wallet app has been linked to a DeFi service via WalletConnect, you can access all the available actions without worrying about the safety of your funds.
1. Open the Assets screen at the connected DeFi service.
2. Select the assets you want to swap, set the price, and confirm the transaction.
3. Confirm the transaction in the Trustee Wallet application by pressing the button “Send”.
4. After completing the transaction, disconnect your wallet from the service by pressing the “Disconnect” button.